Tuesday, December 1, 2009

∆Portraits for Christmas

Ding dong, Christmas is coming soon!
I will be taking orders to paint portraits at a very very special price and $10 will go to the Soup Kitchen project with the sale of each portrait. The Soup Kitchen project is an awesome initiative by Food #03, which feeds the poor every Monday!

$20 - A5
Full color on textured off-white paper
Mailing fees to be advised accordingly.

Here is a sample I did of a friend.
So the description should be something like: Chubby, geeky glasses, lop-sided bowl haircut, loves rainbow, loves to wear suspenders.


How?
1. Choose 1-3 full body photo(s) of the person you want me to paint. (up to 3 people per piece)
Alternatively you can describe his/her appearance. The more detailed the better.
2. Tell me a little more about the person. E.g cat lover, geek, party animal, musician... anything
3. (optional) Include some things that I must not include. E.g hates pink and hates elephants. So that I won't draw him/her walking a pink elephant.
4. Send the above, and other stuff that you may wanna tell me, to jellydemonstrate@hotmail.com

All enquiries to paynkpaynk@gmail.com too.


Make a difference while enjoying your christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment